LIBBY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
“Higher Expectations, Higher Education”
A successful student is
Ready to Learn
to make Libby a safe learning environment for all.
Successful students will:
- be respectful to all adults, peers, school property, and environment.
- work cooperatively with school staff and his/her study team partner(s).
- clean up after themselves and help keep our classes, campus and environment clean.
- be held accountable for their own behaviors and actions.
- show responsibility by being honest.
- take an active part in the learning process.
- be on time prepared with completed homework and required materials daily.
- attend class regularly.
- do all required work and complete all assignments on time.
- participate in all class activities/assignments.
- ask questions when help is needed.
- practice active listening.
- make healthy lifestyle and eating choices.
- do their personal best.
- be a Terrific Tiger.
At Libby Elementary we work towards ensuring that all students achieve their maximum potential. As you walk through the halls of Libby Elementary, you will see the flags of various universities from across the country to remind all students, parents, staff, and community of the schools that our students might attend. We are preparing students to be leaders and innovators. Students will be college and career ready using 21st Century skills of communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.